As sisters in one Body, our mission is to see every woman develop into the virtuous woman God intended for her to be.
Our goals are to manifest the standards of Christ, to develop in the Love of God and to promote oneness and unity with a sense of sisterhood.
We intend to achieve these goals by:
- Establishing small groups for mentoring, encouragement, transparency, and accountability
- Growing in grace and knowledge through NCACI Women’s Ministry Bible study
- Hosting enlightening social events and rejuvenating retreats
- Enhancing our personal relationships with God through monthly events and seminars
- Encouraging women to develop in the character of Christ
- Teaching women to walk in wholeness through the Word of God—spirit, soul, and body
SAVE THE DATE!
NCACI Second Women’s Conference
Date: October 4st to 6th, 2017
Venue: The Refuge Temple Ministries
Brooklyn, New York
For more information please contact Minister Nadia Woollery